Video: Green cars at the LA Auto Show

Saturday, November 22, 2008 18:30

Video review of Electric cars, Hybrids and other Green car technologies seen in this video from the LA Auto Show. Source: Ventura County Star

The Los Angeles Auto Show still knows how to trot out the eye candy: banks of multicolored rock concert lighting, attractive models in seductive poses in front of machinery and, of course, sleek new cars people come to see.

Posted in category Hybrid Cars, News

9 Responses to “Video: Green cars at the LA Auto Show”

1. roadtrippings says:

December 3rd, 2008 at 1:46 am

Thats a one of my favorite car shows ever… i saw a lot of exotic cars and very cool cars.

roadtrippings’s last blog post..Wagoner, Mullaly to Ride Hybrids for DC Road Trip

2. Mahindra says:

December 29th, 2008 at 1:47 pm

There are always really cool cars at those shows and it always makes me want them. I cannot afford them though so I really just dream about riding around in them with the wind blowing in my hair. It was cool to see what kind of concepts they had. Thanks for sharing.

3. Cheap old cars for sale says:

January 5th, 2009 at 1:59 am

Green cars are Hybrid Cars and Electric cars……It is good actually as it does’nt need petrol or diesel and pollution is also nt created……. bt nowdays no one uses dis type of cars n we cant see such cars in the showrooms too……

4. Auction Car Used says:

January 8th, 2009 at 2:22 pm

I am sure that in 10 years time, green cars will be much more accepted nationwide but for now they still seem a bit dorky to a large majority of the nation. Hopefully with the technology developing all the time, this perception will change in under 10 years

5. familytram says:

January 27th, 2009 at 9:05 pm

It’s actually good that car manufacturers are including green cars in their lineup. Hybrid and electric cars is the way to go! It’s good for the environment too which makes it better than petrol-run vehicles.

6. HID Bulbs LLC says:

July 10th, 2009 at 6:49 am

I think green cars are good. This is the only way we can reduce the pollution rate and global warming effects. If we will drill more oil then also it will solve the problem of fuel but it will not solve the problem of pollution and global warming effects.

7. amin cars expert says:

March 5th, 2012 at 4:36 pm

It’s actually good that car manufacturers are including green who save the nature , im fan of this kinf of cars . This is the only way we can reduce the pollution in our earth .

8. Kate@MercedesDealers says:

March 22nd, 2012 at 4:01 pm

As a car lover, this is an exciting event. Lots of cool automobiles. However, I’m having a bit of trouble with the concept of picking up your phone and reporting people whose cars you think put out too much smog. This idea of everyone reporting on everyone else is a little creepy to me.

9. Mike says:

June 28th, 2012 at 10:45 am

Green cars are great in my opinion because we shift the burden of efficiency off of something portable and onto something not portable (electric) where we can be more efficient.